COVID 19 Dashboard
PCOE/PUSD COVID-19 Positive Cases Dashboard
The Plumas Unified School District is committed to providing accurate and transparent information regarding COVID-19 cases on our campuses, while maintaining the privacy and confidentiality for our students and staff. The dashboard will be updated each Friday to include data for CONFIRMED newly reported COVID-19 cases from Plumas County Public Health Agency. For more information on COVID-19 protocols, please review our Cal/OSHA Prevention Program (CPP) and IIPP/COVID Health and Safety Plan. Data on this dashboard is reflective of CONFIRMED cases of COVID-19 for PCOE/PUSD schools. These numbers do not reflect if transmission occurred at school or in the community, although a majority of cases are community-based transmission. Last Update: December 2, 2022. Note: Data has been updated to include positive cases from the current school year only.
Week of 11/28/22 - 12/2/22 Dashboard
For the purposes of this dashboard please note the following:
- The Plumas Unified School District (PUSD) is reporting all positive CONFIRMED cases.
- Our procedure is to notify families when there is a positive case in the child's grade level.
- If you or your child are considered a close contact, you will be notified separately.
- During the school year, the dashboard will be updated as new information is received.
- All cases are confidential. Information regarding individuals with COVID-19 symptoms, close contacts with someone who is COVID-19 positive, or individuals who have tested positive for the coronavirus, is sensitive, confidential information. Names will not be released.
- If you have any specific questions, please contact your school site's office.
- Safety mitigations include:
- vaccinating staff and students
- masking guidelines
- quarantine and isolation
- COVID testing resources
- suspend extra-curricular activities including athletic competitions, if necessary
- cafeteria - designated seating charts to allow for contact tracing, eating outdoors when possible, open windows, seating as far apart as possible, and limited time seating in the cafeteria
- use of air scrubbers in classrooms and cafeteria