Food Services

PUSD Food Services believes that healthy minds and bodies start with healthy meals. Our Foods Services Staff members are dedicated to serving the most nutritionally dense and delicious meals to students. In order to do this PUSD has implemented a Farm to School program which not only promotes learning how to grow a garden but also sources locally grown produce and meat products from area farmers and ranchers. Staying up to date on nutritional and food safety standards is also of utmost importance in being apart of the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program. The Food Services Department encourages students to follow the USDA My Plate guidelines to help ensure students are not only afforded a well-balanced meal every day but also to provide healthy meal choices. 
For additional Information please contact the Food Services Department at 530-283-6500 ext 5235 or at 


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider