Lake view

Request for Facility Use

To Request Use of a School Space or the District Office please fill out the application and submit the form directly to the site where the facility use is requested. The Application will be reviewed by the School Principal (or Superintendent if the use of the District Office is requested) to determine whether any additional custodial or food service costs will be incurred to facilitate the use request. 
To all outside users requesting to use any PUSD/PCOE facility:
Prior to using facility, please read the following document specifying insurance documentation needed.