New Staff Welcome Guide
This year we’re all about connecting– with students, families, communities, and YOU.
We want to thank you for bringing your enthusiasm, expertise, and tenacity to our schools- we’re so glad you’re part of our team. We've gathered a few of our most requested resources on this page to help you get settled in.
- Regular pay for most employees is the last business day of the month.
- Substitute pay and extra duty is on the 10th or the nearest previous business day if it lands on a weekend or holiday.
- Please contact Chris Retallack [email protected] for any questions or concerns about paychecks.
- The Employee portal is a great resource for all things payroll-related. You’ll find past pay stubs, as well as sick leave/vacation balances and more.
If you are logging for the first time, you’ll need to use the “create new user” link to set up your login info (see screenshot below). For assistance with creating your login, please contact Chris Retallack in Payroll at [email protected]
Technology: email, laptops, Canvas, Aeries etc
- Put in a Tech Work Ticket!
- You can find this link as well as many other login shortcuts under the "Staff Resources" tab on this website.
Insurance and Employee Benefits
2022-23 School Year Calendar