Fall Oaks

Nutrition Services

PUSD Nutrition Services believes that healthy minds and bodies start with healthy meals. Our Nutrition Services Staff members are dedicated to serving the most nutritionally dense and delicious meals to students.
In order to do this, PUSD has implemented a Farm to School program which not only promotes learning how to grow a garden but also sources locally grown produce and meat products from area farmers and ranchers.
students going to work on the school garden
Staying up to date on nutritional and food safety standards is also of utmost importance in being a part of the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program. The Nutrition Services Department encourages students to follow the USDA My Plate guidelines to help ensure students are eating a well-balanced meal every day and to provide healthy meal choices. 


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at the Filing a Program Discrimination Complaint as a USDA Customer pageExternal link opens in new window or tab., and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: 202-690-7442; or

(3) email: [email protected]

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.