Oversight Committee Agenda and Minutes
The committee meets quarterly.
All members are residents of Plumas County.
PUSD Solicits Applicants for its Measure B Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee
The Plumas Unified School District is accepting applications for its Measure B Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee.
The committee’s mission will be to review expenditures to ensure they are within the scope of the measure and inform the public on the progress of bond-supported school construction projects. This will be a Board-approved advisory committee, which will meet quarterly.
The committee needs applicants who represent the following:
- The business organization representing the business community located within the district
- Senior citizens’ organization
- Bona fide taxpayers’ organization (vacant)
- Parent or guardian of a student currently enrolled in the District
- A parent-teacher organization such as Parent Teacher Association or School site council (must also be a parent or guardian of a student currently enrolled in the District
- Member of the community-at-large
Committee members serve a maximum of three consecutive two-year terms. Interested residents of the district are encouraged to complete and return an application. Bond Oversight Committee applications may be obtained by visiting our website: http://www.pcoe.k12.ca.us/pages/Plumas Unified, at the district office located at 1446 E. Main Street, Quincy or by calling 530-283-6500 ext. 5214. Completed applications must be returned to the district office as soon as possible. The deadline is “continuous” until such time full committee can be formed.
The Board will approve committee appointments from the pool of applications submitted.