Drone trees

Titan School Solutions - Online Payment Method

The 2018-2019 school year began our implementation of Community Eligibility Program meaning that all students will be provided breakfast and lunch at no charge for the next four years. While meals will be provided to students at no charge we are encouraging parents and guardians to leave a small amount of funds on their students accounts in the event they would like to purchase an extra milk, a la carte item, or even an extra meal. This may also be useful if a parent, guardian or grandparent would like to come for lunch with your student, you may use the funds that are already on the account. 


The Nutrition Service Department is pleased to announce a new online payment system that is convenient and secure  through Titan School Solutions. We have recently replaced MySchoolBucks.com with a more parent-friendly system. The new system, Titan School Solutions, works in conjunction with our Aeries student information system.Follow these easy steps to get started. 

Titan Meal Payments
  1. Follow the link to Titan School Solutions
  2. Create an account
  3. Verify Your Email
  4. Link Your Children to your new Account
For additional Information please contact the Nutrition  Services Department at 530-283-6545 ext 5505 or at [email protected] 

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at the Filing a Program Discrimination Complaint as a USDA Customer pageExternal link opens in new window or tab., and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: 202-690-7442; or

(3) email: [email protected]

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.